I have also made great progress in my Textiles project. The majority of my work this half term has been based on experimenting with print, and manipulating fabric on mannequins. At first I had started off with playing around with pleats, but then went on to try smocking. Smocking can look very appealing when done right, and this is what I intended to do! Let me know. I am now also in the process of making my final design. I don't want to give anything away, but I will post pictures up as soon as it's finished.
I have also just purchased one of these bad boys. Need it to keep track of my responsibilities and start prioritising! Have a great week. Karina Xo