Monday 16 July 2012

Natives let loose

Image 3 of French Connection Envelope Snakeskin Clutch Bag
I love this. I wantttt.
From Asos.

Take a listen to this pearl - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_4hsA6RqY

Here are a few shots from the amazing collection 'castaway' by Elizabeth and Isabella that includes Native American inspired pieces. Enjoy. 



I've been looking through swimwear and what I'd love to purchase - here are a few ideas for the steaming 
hot summer (not so for England though... as expected....) 


Image 4 of River Island Tassle Front Low Cut SwimsuitImage 4 of ASOS Crochet Ruffle Plunge SwimsuitImage 3 of We Are Handsome The King Scoop Neck SuitImage 4 of We Are Handsome The King Scoop Neck Suit


I don't usually go for one piece swimsuits, however basing on what I have seen frequently in shops recently, they are not as bad as I used to think! Those were all from Asos. 

Those were some interesting pieces also, and they were from Topshop.

So? What else? I think one of the essentials this year that has become very popular, or very appealing, (especially to me) is what to cover yourself with, if you wish to. Here are a few examples, some from Topshop and others from Nastygal. (The kimono)

Kimono - Nasty gal

No comments:

Post a Comment