Wednesday 24 October 2012

I get excited way too easily. SHOES.

Just a quick post giving some exciting news! (well for me anyway)... 



In my previous post quite a while back, I showed you guys these shoes I was trying to find, and it is safe to say I have found them! Well, not the exact ones but now at least I know where to start.

I was having a look through ASOS marketplace and found some really interesting footwear, love the whole dynamic of this website! Take a look at what I found. 

BUTTON RIVET HIGH HEEL BLUE BROWN COLOURS SINGLE SHOESBUTTON RIVET HIGH HEEL BLUE BROWN COLOURS SINGLE SHOES
BUTTON RIVET HIGH HEEL BLUE BROWN COLOURS SINGLE SHOESBUTTON RIVET HIGH HEEL BLUE BROWN COLOURS SINGLE SHOES

Now the big decision is what colour! I am liking the bold teal, but the brown could go with more of my wardrobe. hmm decisions decisions...
https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/shoes/button-rivet-high-heel-blue-brown-colours-single-shoes/510974

Here are some other gems I found:
BLACK VELVET SLIPPER SHOESTHE ULTIMATE DEVIL BOOTS
BLACK LACE UP PLATFORM ANKLE BOOTSWINTER COLLECTION: SUEDE STUDDED PLATFORM SHOES


I am really interested at looking/purchasing bulky boots this winter, I feel the bulk compensates my tiny feet somehow! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Karina Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment